Archaeological Museum; Piazza Dante;
Decumano (Via Benedetto Croce - Via S. Biagio dei librai);
Gesù Nuovo church;
Santa Chiara church;
S.Angelo a Nilo church.

The MUSEUM

View more

STATUES

View more

PAINTINGS

View more

VESTMENTS

View more

The HISTORICAL ARCHIVE

View more

Between VIA TOLEDO and PIGNASECCA

View more

The Augustissima Arciconfraternita ed Ospedali della SS. Trinità dei Pellegrini e Convalescenti, originated in 1578 to accommodate and support pilgrims, and has helped the poor throughout its long history. At the beginning of the nineteenth century, a modern hospital was established to provide pilgrims with medical assistance. After this hospital became part of the National Healthcare Service in 1970, new spaces were found to help people. Today, the Poliambulatorio “Bernardo Giovino” (Bernardo Giovino Clinic), the Centro Socio Educativo per Minori “Fabrizio Pignatelli” (Fabrizio Pignatelli Social and Educational Center for Children) and the “Banco Alimentare” (Food Bank) – which helps those who suffer the most from the ongoing economic crisis – are the places where our brethren work according to the same, old principles. Moreover, the Archconfraternity organizes seminars, discussions, scientific meetings, and artistic events open to the public.

Besides being a “container” for an exceptionally rich artistic heritage, the Pellegrini Museum complex is an open space, where the ideals of hospitality and solidarity meet the complex social and cultural life of our city.

 

Visit the Archconfraternity web site

Getting there

41, Via Portamedina

80134 Napoli

See the Map

Opening hours

Monday - Saturday

from 9 am to 2 pm

Ph. (+39) 081 5518957

Reservations required

Book the tour